Fania4Life    0

Hello, I have the Cooler Master ML240R RGB Addressable RGB Lighting with Controller.

As the title reads, when I run the RGB Led Controller software, all I get is the window that reads: "Plug in your cm device to get started "

- USB connected to the JUSB1 connector on my motherboard.  

- Thin Green Fan Cable connected to the HUB Fan Slot ( fan icon )

- And finally the SATA is connected to the PSU.  

All the connections are good.  ( tested that JUSB1 connector with other devices and they are detected just fine )

The HUB controller works, if you press the buttons, RGB lights change accordingly.

So I was wondering if anyone here has had this issue and resolved.

Thank you

My Motherboard: MSI Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon AC

Edited by Fania4Life

Mohd Noh    29

Hello 

Contact customer service via for further assistance and they will help you 

Spaceman420    0

They haven’t released the software update for this cooler. As of right now this is causing so many issues it’s not even funny. Like why don’t they just release the software already. This is making me so angry. 

Seriously this thing doesn’t even work with coolermasters own software. Also someone told me this cooler is a “passive cooler” and programs like asus suite won’t detect it, it will just turn on and and run for lack of a better statement. But maybe when they release the software update it will fix all these bugs and issues people are having with his cooler. I love coolermaster so much, but this is ridiculous, I’m seriously considering switching to Corsair, because their customer support is very good, the quality of their products are the best on the market. Their fans are the best looking fans without a doubt. And if I switched asus suite would actually detect my watercooler and I’d be able to monitor it to make sure it’s working. As of right now my watercooler could shut off and I wouldn’t even know until it was too late prolly and the computer would shut down before the cpu overheats and my 350 dollar cpu is rendered useless.

Edited by Spaceman420

Spaceman420    0

Fania also the fans have a 4 pin connection then the weird 3 pin connector , which is obviously for that atrocious fan controller, I’m wondering if I can just plug the fan into my chassis fan header and leave the other 3 pin unplugged and use my asus aura. I’m gonna have to use that splitter and plug it into my add header 5v then plug my fans into that, then daisy chain it with another one because I have 4 argb coolermaster fans 

Mohd Noh    29
41 minutes ago, Spaceman420 said:

They haven’t released the software update for this cooler. As of right now this is causing so many issues it’s not even funny. Like why don’t they just release the software already. This is making me so angry. 

Please patient they will update the software and as i know they will update & Launching asap

Frank    0

Has anyone been able to solve this? I just got mine and this is happening. I have 4 fans connected to it.

Mayo0666    0

any way to connect the 3 pin rgb fans to the 4 pin asus on motherboad?

If yes.. pls how?

Edited by Mayo0666

Mayo0666    0

Support ... pls let us know! NO ANSWER HERE!

cpu and fans 3pin led are not working together with Aura even if i connect everything on the controller...

WE NEED better instructions!!

ans we need the a software that works!