Sign in to follow this  
hyl768s

New revision PCI slot panel for Stacker

house    0

is this a world wide problem or is this a localised problem?

I am in Australia and have just ordered a CM stacker. If I have the same problem with my Saphire X800 XT PE card who do I contact in australia, or do i still have to email the US. Will the part ship from overseas or from Aus?

I have seen a post today where the person had the same card as me and his card wouldn't fit the case.

Thanks KEG75

P.s. Will the distributer automatically send the "FIX" with a new order or do I have to wait around for the part to be sent. How long will this take and is postage free?

house    0

What video card and motherboards do people have, that have experienced this issue of the card not fitting?

keg75

house    0

I had the problem with my sapphire x800 xtpe fitting in the slots.

have emailed coolermaster and I am waiting on a response.

cheer keg75

house    0
Hello House,

Please contact our HQ office and they will take care of you. PM me if you don't get an answer.

I emailed them late saturday night/ sunday morning GMT +8 time.

I guess it's possibly still the weekend if your in the US.

I emailed the response to the RMA Dept email and Danny_chen. Danny appears to be away from the office as has a vacation message turned on (I am not sure of his return date, as it isn't given).

Generally how long does it take for them to respond or send out the replacement parts.

keg75

p.s. I didn't send any photos of the problem as yet but I did ask them if they needed them.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

they will email you back for photos, and ive been waiting for my stacker brackets since november.

SyxPak    0

I'll be ordering my new rig in the next 2 days, black STC-01 stacker, DFI NF4 SLI-DR, MSI 800XL Dual DVI + VIVO.

I assume by the dates on this thread that the replacement PCI bracket is only being shipped recently?

Assuming the card has problems fitting in, and I supply pics, do I have to send back the faulty bracket to recieve the replacement?

Webu.    0

Hello you all, finally got my account working after many problems!

I bought CM Stacker in end of May and it's really great case, my dream!

Only problem was that my Club 3D Radeon X850 XT (Dual DVI) won't fit in this case without taking one screw away from it :cry: I'm a bit scared of that it has only 3 screws now, so this topic is good news for me :D

I found this http://www.coolermaster-europe.com/pci/pciform.php form from using forum search, so i can use that to request a fixed PCI Bracket to my CM Stacker? Of course i can take a picture from my 3-screw graphic card :lol:

Just one question more, is it hard to replace the orginal PCI Bracket with the fixed one?

Thanks for making so great case and other stuff too!

jelbo    0

It's quite a hassle to replace the PCI bracket; the plate with the motherboard on it has to be removes, as well as the motherboard itself.