Sign in to follow this  
Adversarious

Say it ain't so CoolerMaster...

I saw that Bramm17 posted on Reddit: "I'm gonna be honest here but don't expect a new Spawn shaped mouse any time soon. But your feedback is always welcome & noted :-)."

Bram: This is really disappointing to hear. Can you let us know why CM is not intending to bring back a Spawn/Xornet 2 shaped mouse? Is it due to technical issues (e.g., to fit the 3360 PCB)? Is it related to sales? I feel as if I'm not alone in the community wondering why such a seemingly successful mouse is being abandoned.

As a hardcore Spawn/Xornet 2 user, I was actually looking forward to this year's CM mouse refresh to see if you guys would consider all of the feedback that the community has provided (myself included) and bring back a similarly shaped/sized mouse. As I type this, I'm using my Xornet 2 again after deciding to put the MM520 back in its box -- it's just ultimately not the same after several months of use.