Lars

MS120 Keyboard Issue

Lars    0
Posted (edited)

Just received the 120MS Masterset, a perfectly reasonable keyboard where it not for my issues.

The issue I am having with the keyboard is the "q" key not functioning properly, here is a short recording high-lighting the issue:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HJBl6gBGRxAZePZq1

I am looking for a mechanical keyboard now, which I had searched for some time ago, in my country it so happens that most compact keyboards are produced by Coolermaster, and at a reasonable price I think. So this first impression is not great.

I am curious if you could offer a rebate of sorts of any of your compact(no numpad) mechanical keyboards, solving this whole situation.

Any keyboard of Nordic Layout(æøå) and Cherry MX red rebated, with shipping, and I will pay the rest.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lars

Mohd Noh    29
On 5/1/2018 at 9:26 PM, Lars said:

Just received the 120MS Masterset, a perfectly reasonable keyboard where it not for my issues.

The issue I am having with the keyboard is the "q" key not functioning properly, here is a short recording high-lighting the issue:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HJBl6gBGRxAZePZq1

I am looking for a mechanical keyboard now, which I had searched for some time ago, in my country it so happens that most compact keyboards are produced by Coolermaster, and at a reasonable price I think. So this first impression is not great.

I am curious if you could offer a rebate of sorts of any of your compact(no numpad) mechanical keyboards, solving this whole situation.

Any keyboard of Nordic Layout(æøå) and Cherry MX red rebated, with shipping, and I will pay the rest.

Thanks in advance!

Hello

Please contact customer services via ticket and they will assist you