Hi,

This is my first build but the only issue I've ran into is this... I can't connect the front 3 RGB fans on this lovely Masterbox Pro 5 RGB case to my ASrock X370 Pro 4 Mobo. 

I've connected RGB and fans but not getting any movement or light up effect. The back fan I connected is fine, just the front 3, plus the wires aren't even long enough to reach with cable management so it looks a mess.

Can anyone give some instruction to how you connect these front 3 fans properly? I'm using the splitter that came with the case, but not getting any power to the fans at all.

Mohd Noh    30
On 4/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, Caroline Thompson said:

Hi,

This is my first build but the only issue I've ran into is this... I can't connect the front 3 RGB fans on this lovely Masterbox Pro 5 RGB case to my ASrock X370 Pro 4 Mobo. 

I've connected RGB and fans but not getting any movement or light up effect. The back fan I connected is fine, just the front 3, plus the wires aren't even long enough to reach with cable management so it looks a mess.

Can anyone give some instruction to how you connect these front 3 fans properly? I'm using the splitter that came with the case, but not getting any power to the fans at all.

Hello

Please touching the customer services via ticket and they will assist you .

Pvtxxx    0

u need smth like this i had to buy too for my mobo mine is a asrock 970 pro 3 bit old but u had to get this for the fans to light up and do the rbg thingy . hope it helped

20180427_144649.jpg

20180427_144738.jpg

Alex Cooper    0

I purchased a CoolerMaster RGB Fan controller, and the LED's on my 3 front fans aren't turning on/working. It isn't letting me put in a ticket for support. so I figured I'd come here. Can ANYONE PLEASE help me. I've payed too much for this controller just for it not to work...