noobguy

Hyper 212 Evo causes computer to turn on then off repeatedly

noobguy    0

So I bought a Hyper 212 EVO, installed it and everything. I went to go turn my pc on to make sure that it all worked before I put the side back on, and when I did this, the computer would turn on for about a second, then turn off, then turn on, then turn off. So I decided to take it off, and put the Intel stock one back in to see what would happen, and it worked. And yes, I plugged the fan into the CPU fan header on the mobo for the 212 and I saw the fan spin. Any ideas on what would cause this? I really want to fix this and not have to return it, and I opened a support ticket a whle agao but never heard anything back, and I'd like to get my PC running again.

Thanks, 

noobguy

Mohd Noh    29
On 4/20/2018 at 1:51 AM, noobguy said:

So I bought a Hyper 212 EVO, installed it and everything. I went to go turn my pc on to make sure that it all worked before I put the side back on, and when I did this, the computer would turn on for about a second, then turn off, then turn on, then turn off. So I decided to take it off, and put the Intel stock one back in to see what would happen, and it worked. And yes, I plugged the fan into the CPU fan header on the mobo for the 212 and I saw the fan spin. Any ideas on what would cause this? I really want to fix this and not have to return it, and I opened a support ticket a whle agao but never heard anything back, and I'd like to get my PC running again.

Thanks, 

noobguy

Hello

Can you share what kind spec you have ?