Isaac Shough

H500M Release Date

I sent Cooler master a support request asking when the H500m would be released and they sent this reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The release date for the H500M is currently set on May 22, 2018. Have a great day.

Regards,

CMUSA Support

Yeah, but now that listing is gone.  Dangit..........I was hoping it was coming out, cuz I really want to do a build in it.  Guess it's just for the favored reviewers..........blah.

Paul    0

I was also really disappointed that the H500M disappeared.  I saw it there in the morning and went back to do the pre-order when I noticed it was gone.  I contacted Newegg support via chat and they found no record of it.  I guess I'll have to make due with my H500P for now :(

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 6.53.55 PM.png

Super upset that this case was taken off Newegg’s site. I just went to preorder it today and it’s gone. I was fortunate enough to take a screenshot of the product page. Says release date is 6-12-18. Let’s just hope that’s accurate?

E0968CD3-EDDB-4B27-939C-1C6B5DDDCA46.png

Paul    0
2 hours ago, cory gottfried said:

Super upset that this case was taken off Newegg’s site. I just went to preorder it today and it’s gone. I was fortunate enough to take a screenshot of the product page. Says release date is 6-12-18. Let’s just hope that’s accurate?

Join the crowd!

I noticed the H500M now available contains two 200mm ARGB fans...

Though I realise you have only recently launched 200mm RGB fans as well, I would be interested in their ARGB-equivalent, for individual purchase.