Antra

RGB fan missmatching color

Antra    0

Hello dear CM forums, this is my first time posting on the forums and interatcing with it, sadly this first interaction comes with a sad part, one of the fans of the kit that i bought to my new pc, is missmatching/not synched with the rest of the kit (water block and second fan).
i followed the guide perfectly, and even tried to install it a second time, sadly with no results, one of the fans are still with the problems of missmatching colors!
the weird thing about this? that it does synch with  3 colors only, which are: Yellow, Blue, and White. the other configs (red, light blue, purple and green, are all messed up (pics included).

i have really only two options, its either i try and wait for a reply and luckly it will be solved, or that if its not gonna be solved, ill sadly need to get used to i, which i dont want to happen really...

with all reguards, i look forward to be part of the forums and enjoy being part of it. have a nice day and thanks for reading!

IMG_20180411_011623.jpg

IMG_20180411_011817.jpg

Mohd Noh    28

Hello

Try unplug first and after 5-10 min plug in back , because last night i also get same issue like you mentioned above . 

By the way This ccoling is ML 240 L RGB right ? if so you can try like i mentioned above .

Antra    0
8 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Hello

Try unplug first and after 5-10 min plug in back , because last night i also get same issue like you mentioned above . 

By the way This ccoling is ML 240 L RGB right ? if so you can try like i mentioned above .

thanks ill try that. i also subbmited a ticket and they said its maybe just plugging issues, if not it might actually be fan issues

Antra    0

also im not sure if i said, my MB doesn't support rgb synch or anything