jd63636

MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure RGB and MasterFan Pro 140 Air Flow RGB Bearing Whine /Noise

jd63636    0

I have been through two of the MasterFan Pro 140 Air Pressure RGB and one of  MasterFan Pro 140 Air Flow as rear exhaust on my Mastercase H500P and all three have bad bearing whine /noise. So bad that I have reinstalled the rear exhaust fan, that was included with the case. Is anyone else seeing this with the MasterFan Pros?  This is pretty disappointing considering the 200mm fans are for the most part quiet albeit a little wobbly.

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

These fans should be silent during operation .

I have these fans too and so far no noise i get ( full speed )

Well please touch our customer services for RMA 

Wes Ly    1

I have a 3 pack MasterFan Pro 120 RGB Balance and 2 MasterFan Pro 140 Balance RGB.
In the beginning all of them made a rattling noise startin at medium speeds. I dind't care much because they only went to that speed and higher when gaming and I have headset on.

Now multiple fans are rattling at the lowest speed which is realy annoying! If  I'm correct, they shoudn't make that noise at all...

Can I request new ones at the dealer or directly at coolermaster?

Mohd Noh    29
3 hours ago, Wes Ly said:

I have a 3 pack MasterFan Pro 120 RGB Balance and 2 MasterFan Pro 140 Balance RGB.
In the beginning all of them made a rattling noise startin at medium speeds. I dind't care much because they only went to that speed and higher when gaming and I have headset on.

Now multiple fans are rattling at the lowest speed which is realy annoying! If  I'm correct, they shoudn't make that noise at all...

Can I request new ones at the dealer or directly at coolermaster?

Hello

Regarding between Dealer or CM > suggest you > contact customer services via ticket for more details + they will assist you .