Sign in to follow this  
Varry

aquagate release

Varry    0

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know when aquagate is to be released in Belgium? Or in Europe for that matter. I see that some American ppl here have all the luck of already having one.

Giorgio    0

Hi fellow country man,

I'm currently searching for one myself and there are a couple of shops who will have them in the coming weeks. As soon as I find stock somewhere I'll let you know.

PS: in case you'd find one before me please let me know also.

cheers,

Giorgio

Giorgio    0
please contact our UK branch at info.coolermaster.nl.

I already contacted them last week. They were very friendly and helpfull :D. They explained that the products were on their way to the distribution channel and so that they could arrive any day now :D.

They also gave me the phone number of the importer for Belgium and advised me to check with them which shop would be supplied first. I gave the importer a call and they were not so friendly as the CoolerMaster staff :(, they didn't know the Real Power PSU nor the Aquagate :?: and they were very annoyed that I as a normal customer gave them a call :?

They ask me the send them an e-mail with my questions and the 'official product codes'. I did that right away but I haven't recieved any answer from them at all.

I wanted to enter my CM Stacker in the case modding competition and hoped to get my hands on both the Real Power and Aquagate to have a maximum of CoolerMaster items. First I wanted to wait till the black Aquagate would be available but now I would already be very happy if I can get an aloy colored one in time...

kind regards,

Giorgio

Giorgio    0

Hi,

we promised to inform each other about the availability of the Aquagate in Belgium. Normally by the end of next week mine should get delivered. I'll get mine through http://www.Ultrapc.be. It isn't anywhere on the site but if you're interested send an e-mail to info@ultrapc.be. The guys name is Jan, tell him that Geert forwarded his coordinates to you and that you're interested in an Aquagate. I'm sure he'll make you a good offer.

PS: he can also get the Real Power 450 for a good price in case you'd be interested.

Giorgio

Sign in to follow this