Zarigata    1

Soooo ive got an RGB controller from cooler master and this infernal thing is not operating really well... ive open 3 Orders of help and no answer , so the forums to the rescue....

here is the problem... the fans keep the mirage effect no mater what i click, and the hardware dont update... just keep up to 1.01

Thank you cooler master..... next time i will buy termaltake or corsair

• Upvote 1

Mohd Noh    29
On 3/13/2018 at 8:09 AM, Zarigata said:

Soooo ive got an RGB controller from cooler master and this infernal thing is not operating really well... ive open 3 Orders of help and no answer , so the forums to the rescue....

here is the problem... the fans keep the mirage effect no mater what i click, and the hardware dont update... just keep up to 1.01

Thank you cooler master..... next time i will buy termaltake or corsair

Hello

Do you have some picture ? 

Did you to try disconnect all the wire , uninstall the software and install it back ?

Share info >> The software should be fine because a few days ago i was deleted my software ( uninstall )+ deleted the folder and install it back , well during installation i don`t get any error even in update FW

Jordon    0

My RGB controller wont work as well.. my fans are all lit.. but i get this message and cant controll them... 

Untitled.png

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

Did you try to disconnect all the wire ( unplug all ) and plug in back ?

This RGB controller concept is like plug and play easy to install 

Actually i have 2 RGB controller and 3 PC ( short word no error )

Try follow step as above and if still facing same issue i would like suggest you to toucing our customer services for more details

Zarigata    1
On 3/12/2018 at 9:27 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Hello

Do you have some picture ? 

Did you to try disconnect all the wire , uninstall the software and install it back ?

Share info >> The software should be fine because a few days ago i was deleted my software ( uninstall )+ deleted the folder and install it back , well during installation i don`t get any error even in update FW

yeah, even i disconected all periferals and reconectr, and even connected with and wothout the fans

Mohd Noh    29
5 hours ago, Zarigata said:

yeah, even i disconected all periferals and reconectr, and even connected with and wothout the fans

Oh if like that i would like suggest you by contacting our customer services for more details ( RMA maybe .

Babybearjs    0

always make sure you download the RIGHT software. there are 2 different controllers out there and 2 different sets of software. I've down loaded both and because there are NO INSTRUCTIONS with the software, just pictures.... it makes it hard to program.... also, make sure you have the USB header installed... the computer won't see the controller and thus you can't control it.

Software_v1.03_-_RGB_LED_Controller.zip