Daniel Hansen Nygård

Changing the RGB lights on my Masterbox Lite 5

Hi! 
I've recently purchased a Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB case when I upgraded my computer, in which I am extremely happy with, really nice design for such a affordable case! 

The only ''problem'' I have is that I can't seem to change the lighting on the fans, I tried downloading a software on the CM website but I think it was a wrong one, because it says ''plug in your CM device''. 

Then I read something about the motherboard needs to be compatible or something to change the colors. So I don't really know what to do. 

Would really appriciate some guidance so I can change the colors on the fans. A link to the correct software or something. 

Motherboard: MSI B250M BAZOOKA (MS-7A70) (U3E1)

Mohd Noh    28
11 hours ago, Daniel Hansen Nygård said:

The only ''problem'' I have is that I can't seem to change the lighting on the fans, I tried downloading a software on the CM website but I think it was a wrong one, because it says ''plug in your CM device''. 

Hello

Try Disconnect and reattach back the wire and see how the result ?

The software only works if you have a cooler master remote attached. I had the same issue, but my motherboard is an ASUS TUF Gaming Pro and they have the software (ASUS Aura) to change. Check to see if your MSI has this, as well.