STAVROS KAZAKOS

MASTERBOX LITE 5 OR MASTERBOX 5

Hello

I want to make a hardware update and i like to know if masterbox lite 5 can handle (fit inside) ,mobo Z370 with air cooling Dark Rock 3 and a 1080ti Gigabyte with 3 fans.

If not i have to go to Masterbox 5 ?

thanks

Chris    0

I ordered a masterbox 5 lite RGB, seemed well built and looked great. Ended up returning it as wanted bit better air flow as decided ona 8700k, 1080Ti. So have got H500P hopefully  might be able to order grey front mesh panel, when they come out. MB-5L Looks good and well built, but i'm not sure how it handles temps - air flow and static pressure.

Chris    0

Forgot to say check the specs of the case, on manufacturers site for interior clearance measurements and just cross ceck them against specs of the parts in question.

Mohd Noh    29
On 2/28/2018 at 11:50 PM, STAVROS KAZAKOS said:

Hello

I want to make a hardware update and i like to know if masterbox lite 5 can handle (fit inside) ,mobo Z370 with air cooling Dark Rock 3 and a 1080ti Gigabyte with 3 fans.

If not i have to go to Masterbox 5 ?

thanks

Hello

Try consider MasterCase Series .............. i believe MasterCase will great with stuff you mentioned above .