Chris

Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX case + ML240L rgb cpu cooler Help ( Solved )

Chris    0

Hello,

I recently purchase Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX case, I am unsure how to mount the radiator in the front, so far I can only use 2 fans, and have to take out the botton fan on the front. Is there a way to mount the radiator and still have the 3 fans in the front??

I don't know if i installed the radiator correctly. But i wanted the 3 fans.

IMG_1032.JPG

the radiator cannot move much higher due to the cables on top.

IMG_1033.JPG

Edited by Chris

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

Only at the front you able install radiator for size 240 ( other place sorry not available ) unless you get 120 size radiator and allocate it at the back

Then you can save 3 fans at the front.

You can try following step as picture below ( for your reference )

20180221_182432.jpg.78483818a39c88c77c437ffbd395bfc8.thumb.jpg.9fb65d28c8caccaa7a1a8fff2477b2c7.jpg

Chris    0

nvm i got it checked by a sales person

'After checking this one for you, it appears that all 3 pre-installed fans on the front panel of Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX Black Case need to be removed so you can mount the radiator of ML240L on the front panel.

This is the best way to put in the liquid cooling system in the case. In regards to the pre-installed RGB fans, you can get one of them and replace the pre-installed black fan on the rear panel of the case so all the fans in it are RGB lit.

thats what I did.

Mohd Noh    29

Mean now you problem has been solved right ?

To install 240 or 280 size radiator at the front you need take out all the fans first after that you can think which way is the best way for you :)

And for your info i have this cooling too and i changed the stock fans to MasterFan Pro RGB 120mm .. result very good ( satisfied )

Mohd Noh    29

Honestly ,You have a tight space for this , unless you downgrade to 120 size radiator and allocate it at the back ( can setup push and pull ) like in the picture below .

then you save to install 3 fans at the front .

If You still concerned , please contact our customer services and they will assist you .

gallery_91870_18_1218857.thumb.jpg.a89300c4da6b23b024219252934e37cb.jpg

Chris    0

oh push n pull for the radiator, yea air doesn't pass by much due to the blockage I can try that. 

still got 2 led fan spare and 1 back one, I might put them at the back of the radiator if I can find some screws to go on it. they only gave me 8 screws to mount the fan. should I take 4 out, use only 2 screws to mount each fan? is that safe

Im also confused which fan is better, idk how to tell.

The rgb from the cpu watercooler fans says 650-2000 rpm

while stock case fans say are 1200 + 200 rpm

which is better?

Edited by Chris

Mohd Noh    29
22 hours ago, Chris said:

which is better?

If me i will monitor my temp and run the fans ( full speed )

So we can compare which one fans is suitable for you 

22 hours ago, Chris said:

should I take 4 out, use only 2 screws to mount each fan? is that safe

Yes you can as long no noise :) ( but for more stable during operation i love suggest you to put them all )