M50 Rider

Fan/case questions

M50 Rider    1

I bought a Masterbox Pro 5 about a month ago to go along with my MasterLiquid 240 . Due to a lack of any real directions on either the case or the cooler I had to write in for help. I got a quick answer and immediately got things sorted out . My issue now is that I want to add RGB fans but due to the fact that the radiator is mounted inside the case and the fans are mounted in pusher configuration on the other side of the mounting bracket , I need to know which series RGB fan would be most effective between the Air Flow, Air Balance or Air Pressure??  Oh and should I upgrade the rear case fan to something better while I'm at it?

Thanks ahead of time

Stan  

20180221_182432.jpg

Mohd Noh    29

You can check at build advise 

I already made up ml 240 with Masterfan pro air blow

The lowest temperature I get is 22c and higher is 30c. and it's depends on the situation 

Mohd Noh    29

Updated :

Below is some picture ya

MasterCase Pro 5 with ML 240 with MasterFan Pro RGB 120mm Air Flow

Since i am allocated my radiator on the top and my environment also not much hot so i choose the Air Flow ( refer my attached below )

What i can say here is > its depends on the situation ..  before you get any fans , you can check the higher temp + environment in your room 

then you can decide which one is suitable for you chassis :)

1.thumb.jpg.8cb02366f1f60cb153aaf8ebd9fa5c3e.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.f0b8ba4ab1635bea642b1b5e4198806b.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.e2de974bbabcb602900a20e70c2843a2.jpg

M50 Rider    1

Thank you. My case has a flat top and isn't raised like yours The only fans I have are the two at the front blowing thru the radiator and the one at the back that evacs that case.