HBM2

Where do you put external HDDs, can you put it on Storm Stryker?

HBM2    0

Hello,

I am active user of external HDDs and I like Storm Stryker (I curently don't have one). But honestly I don't see from photos that I can put external 2.5" HDD on top of the case. I see that there is place from the right and from the left side from handle, but it seems that it is very small for any HDD. I also see that there is some space under Handle (near Top 200mm Fan), but it is again not clear will HDD fit there or not.

I hope that some of you use external HDD too, where do you put them, on case or you just use USB-USB cables, hubs etc  because it is impossible to fit HDD on top of Stryker/Trooper.

Thanks

Mohd Noh    29
10 hours ago, HBM2 said:

Hello,

I am active user of external HDDs and I like Storm Stryker (I curently don't have one). But honestly I don't see from photos that I can put external 2.5" HDD on top of the case. I see that there is place from the right and from the left side from handle, but it seems that it is very small for any HDD. I also see that there is some space under Handle (near Top 200mm Fan), but it is again not clear will HDD fit there or not.

I hope that some of you use external HDD too, where do you put them, on case or you just use USB-USB cables, hubs etc  because it is impossible to fit HDD on top of Stryker/Trooper.

Thanks

Hello

Correct me

You mean like as picture below ?

You can check this link : Hardware Review – CM Storm Trooper Full Tower Case

Click to Enlarge

HBM2    0
2 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Hello

Correct me

You mean like as picture below ?

Yes, indeed, I added explanation to picture, other words: can HDD be placed at position 1 or 2 or or 3 or it's impossible? I for example have HDDs with dimensions approximately 7.5x12.5cm and 7.75x11cm

Cm Trooper.JPG

Edited by HBM2
added dimensions

Mohd Noh    29

Noted and i will ask someone at HQ team regarding your question :)

Please patient , be back later on once i get info from them