Michael Rielly

MasterBox Pro 5 RGB - No Fan illumination ( Solved )

Hello,

I have purchased the Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB and paired it up with an AsRock Z370 Taichi motherboard. I have connected the RGB splitter to the fans as well as the ASRock RGB LED Pins on the motherboard. I have connected the fans to the power supply. The fans are working (spinning) but I get no RGB effects. There is no illumination at all. I have used the Asrock utilities to turn on/off and change color etc. but no luck.

Am I missing something? Can anyone help?

Mohd Noh    28

Hello

May i know what kind model you have + is there any possible you share some picture ?

MCY-B5P2-KWGN-01 or  MCY-B5P2-KWGN-02 (w/RGB Controller)

Thanks for replying, the model of my case is MCY-B5P2-KWGN-01

I've attached the cooler master splitter (which was included with the case) to the 3 fans and the rgb pins on the motherboard of AsRock Z370 Taichi 

Mohd Noh    28

Hello

Is there any chance

1, take one fan and connect direct to board header ? instead direct to psu ? and see how the result ?

2, disconnect all the wire and try reattach it back ?

If still facing same issue hehe please touch our customer services ( probably ) your fans is defective unit

Mohd Noh    28
3 minutes ago, Michael Rielly said:

I didnt have the cable correctly attached after all. All is good. Thank you~

case solved ?

Mohd Noh    28
17 hours ago, Michael Rielly said:

case solved.

Great

By the way can you share this ( how to settle down this issue ) maybe out there facing same or similar like you have :)

Sudip Patel    0

i have asus z370 motherboard case is masterbox lite 5 with three rgb fans but led lights are not glowing they are working but rgb is not on....... ithink so............. plz help me how to solve it anyone there i have connected to motherboard all rgb fans with cable splitter including in case