yuval fishel

Masterkeys Lite L mouse lighting is out of sync

i got this combo about 6 months ago. about 2 days ago i noticed that the 2 lighting points on my mouse are acting weird.
i have it set on rainbow mode. when the bottom light is switching from green to blue, the wheel stays at green but then turns back on to red, and stays like that until the bottom light finishes switching from pink to red, and the cycle repeats. this is also shown on static mode. when i have it on pink the wheel stays red, when i have it on blue the wheel is turned off or turned on green, and when the bottom one is white the top one is yellow. is there any fix for that?

p.s

yes my room is very dusty is it looks like in the photos XD

20180212_162451[1].jpg

20180212_162427[1].jpg

20180212_162426[1].jpg

Edited by yuval fishel

Mohd Noh    28
1 minute ago, yuval fishel said:

i got this combo about 6 months ago. about 2 days ago i noticed that the 2 lighting points on my mouse are acting weird.
i have it set on rainbow mode. when the bottom light is switching from green to blue, the wheel stays at green but then turns back on to red, and stays like that until the bottom light finishes switching from pink to red, and the cycle repeats. this is also shown on static mode. when i have it on pink the wheel stays red, when i have it on blue the wheel is turned off or turned on green, and when the bottom one is white the top one is yellow. is there any fix for that?

Hello

Maybe need RMA

Try talk with our customer service via ticket and they will assist you .