M50 Rider

MasterLiquid 240 in a MasterBox Pro 5

Mohd Noh    28

Hello,

May i know where you wanna allocate ML 240 ?

If on the top , you need install fans to the radiator once this done you have install the radiator

Below is picture for your reference 

Master Case Pro 5 with Master Liquid 240 + Masterfan Pro RGB 120x 2

20180129_233915.jpg.6eee645d350d3bc61e20e3c50139c0c7.thumb.jpg.e01b17150c928186e194bab98c93a7cc.jpg

M50 Rider    1

Hello,

The MasterBox Pro 5 has a solid top (no venting) , I bought the wrong case.  I have room to put it in the front of the case but in order to push air out, I'd have to mount the fans inside and they wouldn't be visible through the front .  Right now I  have them mounted where I'd like them but I think they are pushing air into the box.  Oh, is there an optional bracket that I'm supposed to get?

Thanks

Stan

20180201_210008.jpg

20180201_210854.jpg

Mohd Noh    28

Hello

You have to remove the Cage ( HDD cage ) to install your Radiator 

20180201_210008.jpg.f495072948ca417db47072e6d249f321.thumb.jpg.09c1a42223c624059cc59c9d830de757.jpg

M50 Rider    1

Ok, but where would I mount my hd's , it's bad enough that I had to ditch my DVD, and how would I mount the fans??  The documentation that comes with the case leaves a lot to be desired.

Thank you

Stan

Mohd Noh    28

Try remove the hdd cage and  install the radiator first after that you can see some space between radiator and hdd cage

s11.thumb.png.87482513bb706506413733232adb55e5.png

M50 Rider    1

I got it,  once I removed the cage, I saw the space. Thank you for all your help.

Cooler Master does need to step up it's game when it comes to instructions/documentation.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks Again

Stan  

• Like 1

Mohd Noh    28
1 hour ago, M50 Rider said:

I got it,  once I removed the cage, I saw the space. Thank you for all your help.

Cooler Master does need to step up it's game when it comes to instructions/documentation.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks Again

Stan  

Np ... Enjoy Stan :)