collinjm01

MasterFan MF200R does not fit 200mm holes

collinjm01    0

Hey guys,

So I am trying to go all rgb and i recently purchased a MasterFan MF200R which is a 200mm case fan. I am trying to fit it to a Cooler Master Haf XB EVO case. 

The top of the case had a 200mm blue led Cooler Master fan already there. When trying to replace it, the holes are completely different. 

Any ideas why? Makes no sense especially since everything is the same brand.

Thanks!

-Mike

Mohd Noh    29
On 1/27/2018 at 5:03 AM, collinjm01 said:

Hey guys,

So I am trying to go all rgb and i recently purchased a MasterFan MF200R which is a 200mm case fan. I am trying to fit it to a Cooler Master Haf XB EVO case. 

The top of the case had a 200mm blue led Cooler Master fan already there. When trying to replace it, the holes are completely different. 

Any ideas why? Makes no sense especially since everything is the same brand.

Thanks!

-Mike

Hello ,

Buy me some time ,I will discuss with HQ team and any update i will share it to you .

Chris Allen    0

Hi, I just got the HAF XB EVO and also purchased the megaflow 200 blue LED fan for the top.  Like many other posts on here, the holes don't line up on the top of the case.  Its almost like you designed them for a completely different fan.  The holes indicate that a fan with a rectangular frame be placed there instead of one that has a square frame.

PCTitan    1

Yeah.  Id also like to know who the idiot was who thought this was a good idea?  Im about to return everything labeled CoolerMaster and trade it all in for Corsair...  Never had an issue like this with the dozens of cases and case fans Ive pourchased from them through the years...

• Like 1

Mike Beck    0
Posted (edited)

Signed up for the site to report this.

Is there any resolution? It looks like its been 4 months since first reported.

**Tried to submit a ticket, but no matter how I log into the site it keeps erroring out.**

Edited by Mike Beck
Update*