Sign in to follow this  
NV-man

New Stacker?!?!

NV-man    0

Does anybody here have any idea when the Stacker 830 is supposed to come out. I'm holding off on a new build just so I can use that case, it looks....SICK

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

not normally add 1-3 months to that

shah120    0

ANother 3 months? the :)! I was told about this in last august and they said that it will be released in early 05. now its summer? Why so late?

thehawk    0

Ouch, that's a lot. 3 months, even more, if you add that extra month you have to wait in order to read reviews, etc.

VoongKoong    0

Bugs...? There are bugs to cases now :lol: ? Anyways, they usually take an extra month or more to ship out stuff, right?

Bugs...? There are bugs to cases now :lol: ? Anyways, they usually take an extra month or more to ship out stuff, right?
you know those little bugs that loves to eat up the aluminum in your case? Well ocean time will be 3 weeks and another week for us to ship to our resellers.

shah120    0

Hahahah bugs. That would be awesome if every case came with a different type of bug. Then marketing could say collect them all. Hahaha :lol: