Shoaib Rehman

cooler master v850 connectors

hi sir how are you? i hope u will be fine but i am not fine because i lost all my connectors of COOLER MASTER V850 (RS-850-AFBA-G1) can you plz guide me how to make connectors for my PSU specially the 24 pin MOTHERBOARD connector because i can't understand that which pin is for GREEN (PS_ON) cable and which pins for other powers like cable for POWER OK SIGNAL, STAND BY SIGNAL, and other voltages plz help me THANKS IN ADVANCE

Mohd Noh    17
2 hours ago, Shoaib Rehman said:

hi sir how are you? i hope u will be fine but i am not fine because i lost all my connectors of COOLER MASTER V850 (RS-850-AFBA-G1) can you plz guide me how to make connectors for my PSU specially the 24 pin MOTHERBOARD connector because i can't understand that which pin is for GREEN (PS_ON) cable and which pins for other powers like cable for POWER OK SIGNAL, STAND BY SIGNAL, and other voltages plz help me THANKS IN ADVANCE

Asalamualaikum Brother .

May i know where you from ?

Sunday Morning    179
2 hours ago, Shoaib Rehman said:

WASSALAM brother i am from pakistan

Good , please contact our customer services and they will assist you 

thankyou bro but i dont understand what to do with the ticket matter when i click on the link it goes to the where i dont understand what to do plz post any other link for COOLER MASTER V850 PINOUT diagram so that i can make 24 pin ATX connector thanks

Mohd Noh    17
9 hours ago, Shoaib Rehman said:

thankyou bro but i dont understand what to do with the ticket matter when i click on the link it goes to the where i dont understand what to do plz post any other link for COOLER MASTER V850 PINOUT diagram so that i can make 24 pin ATX connector thanks

Hello

You can ask our customer services , they will assist you .

Please create a ticket as in my signature .

Updated : Talked with HQ team just now , they suggest you to create a ticket