SnakeCarnage

Fan weird noise and vibration

Hello, i bought it in november 2017 the masterliquid 240, nice watercooler but 2 months ago one fan started weird noise and vibration in zone of velocity 1000-1300 rpm. My question is i need send watercooler to RMA? or only the fan with problem? thank you!

I have the same issue, i have only had the install for about a week, one of my fans sounds like it's grinding, the other one sounds pretty loud (louder than it should) and led for the 1st one is not working, I have been a Coolermaster buyer for many years but feel like the quality recently is not what it used to be, this is not what I expected from a Coolermaster 

20180422_181027.jpg

Mohd Noh    28

Hello Guys

Please contact customer services via ticket for replacement.

Yeah, I did, parts on back order, really, CoolerMaster, a global company doesn't have a pair of fans, bull*^/* it's a stall tactic hoping I'll eventually forget.

Almost 2 weeks and no update, last f^*#*#g dime cooler master is getting out of me, plenty of other manufacturers making and selling products with superior customer support.

This is an example of what CS should look like, I purchased  an NZXT case, the from of the case had a scratch, contacted NZXT CS, following day updated email, 2 days later recieve tracking number of replacement part, 3 days later part arrives, just under a week.

Mohd Noh    28

Still no Update ?

Can you pm me your ticket number ?

The fan units themselves can be faulty, or maybe something went wrong in the manufacturing process and not enough lubricant was added in order to keep the spindle holding the fan propeller onto the fan motor itself well lubricated after extensive use. it sure does suck id contact Coolermaster and get replacements. as for the LEDs not working on the second one, I wouldn't have a clue.

Charlie : D

Filip    0

Same here,,, RGB ML240L and very noisy fans... it is very annoying. 

Well it's now over 3 months and I still do not have replacement fans even though they were approved over a month ago. 

Shoddy, horrible customer service.

Filip    0
16 hours ago, Mick Broomhall said:

Well it's now over 3 months and I still do not have replacement fans even though they were approved over a month ago. 

Shoddy, horrible customer service.

it is not true... i recived the replacement fans 1 week after ticket.