Sign in to follow this  
Osiris

Aquagate Mini R120 Review by Osiris

Osiris    0

Thanx guys for your nice comments!

d3n28ysevn    0

hey, nice setup, i have the same thing,, when i have it the other way for sum reason the pump wont pump the liquid, while the Chassis is up and the pump is tilted just like in ur picture. I was wondering if you had any problems simlar to that setup. I changed my tubing to clear tubs just for a lil' bling. Need help so w/e comments is kool or replys, on why the pump doesnt pump while chassis is standing right side up. Only pumps while the chassis is laying down along with the rest of the equipment. thanx

d3n28ysevn    0

my temps were from 50 to 65 C ... and i added clear tubing so then i can see the pumping of the water. it seems that the liquid doesnt pump

moderno    0

i just changed my demo unit of Hyper 6+ with an Aquagate Mini R120

so overall what i can say is that the performance both is pretty much the same...just some 1c-2c degree difference..

Hyper 6+ : idle 31c-33c, load 41c-42c

Aquagate Mini R120 : 32c-33c , load 40c

my test rig:

AMD64 Winchester 3000 (270x9) 2.430 Ghz, Vcore : 1.50v

DFI Lanparty UT Ultra-D

Kingston KVR (Hynix DT-D43) 512x2 1T

Geforce 6200 128 DDR

Membrain    0
:( I just had my second Aquagate Mini 120 go out on me... who do I talk to for some engineering reparations on these things?

This weekend I have installed my Mini R120 too! Work great!! But I have a little problem with the power plug on the pump and it bugs me :? .....The plug on the pump is 3 pin....and my motherboard's plug for the CPU fan is 4pin...They do come me a plug so I can directly plug to the PSU... but I still wish I can plug in the motherboard....... Is there a 3pin to 4pin fan cable?? :?:

Hellsing    0

dosnt matter ...you can plug a 3 pin on a 4 pin ...you should have the picture in the minir80 or r120 guide ,they show you can do so , and go to your bios to change the power 4pin to 3 pin ...in case you have this option ,if not i guess your mobo dose it for you.

minir80 work great for me :D:P

Boddaker    13

Decent review. I had been contemplating getting an entry-level watercooling setup like the Aquagate mini. Seems to perform well under stress, and I like how it's maintenance free. :)