Naco    0

You are joking fix this :) portal i bought your products and you are joking 1 year the portal doesnt work.

Mohd Noh    29
3 minutes ago, Naco said:

You are joking fix this :) portal i bought your products and you are joking 1 year the portal doesnt work.

I would like suggest you by contacting customer services via ticket and they will assist you .

So, this is a poor design software. I'm having an issue with my Mastermouse S portal. It does not start the program to configure the mouse. I've already tryied everything (unninstal, delete folders, unninstall with advanced software, run as admin, run in compatibility mode...) Everything failed. So, it's obviously this is a software issue. I will never buy anything from coolermaster again. This Mohd Noh saying "my mouse is working, contact your customer" is the biggest joke. Someone is telling you that your product isn't working and you just keeps ignoring them. Your software looks like it was made by monkeys using stiks and stones. Everything is broken, from the installation process to the user interface. And now, I have a mouse that was built to be a great mouse, but now  it is just a regular mouse. I really hope your company to go bankrupt and stops selling this crap to people.

Mohd Noh    29
12 hours ago, Alexandre Sartori said:

So, this is a poor design software. I'm having an issue with my Mastermouse S portal. It does not start the program to configure the mouse. I've already tryied everything (unninstal, delete folders, unninstall with advanced software, run as admin, run in compatibility mode...) Everything failed. So, it's obviously this is a software issue. I will never buy anything from coolermaster again. This Mohd Noh saying "my mouse is working, contact your customer" is the biggest joke. Someone is telling you that your product isn't working and you just keeps ignoring them. Your software looks like it was made by monkeys using stiks and stones. Everything is broken, from the installation process to the user interface. And now, I have a mouse that was built to be a great mouse, but now  it is just a regular mouse. I really hope your company to go bankrupt and stops selling this crap to people.

Hello

Below is my current setup

Read what you mentioned above so far my mouse and kb working with very well  but i try delete it back and install it back and result still same .

cm.thumb.jpg.dbd1bac8cc6453cfb15e7d094686ed47.jpg

Mohd Noh    29
On 5/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, Alexandre Sartori said:

BUT MY MOUSE IS NOT WORKING! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS??? IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUR SETUP.

Did you try to run it to other PCs and see how the result ?

Today i try to install the software ( 2x PCs < friends ) windows 10 ori and pirate but both still get the same results

Please contact customer services for assist .

ehelldane    0

Found this thread because I was having same issue with the Portal software and the new SK621 wireless keyboard.

Turns out users have to connect the SK621 via USB, and toggle the wireless switch on the SK621 to off.

It's pretty ridiculous that the Portal software says there's a network error as a result of this. But then the Portal software is pretty poorly designed. Of course, that doesn't excuse Cooler Master for 'in general' not providing clear instructions for how to install and use the hardware/software they sell to customers.

The keyboard just comes with a cheat sheet for the FN key combos, some warranty info, and some basic instruction for connecting to Bluetooth. On closer inspection, the box says there's a Quickstart guide with battery info, but I didn't get one of those... maybe there was actually supposed to be a detailed guide?