Ghost_Leader07

Joining the unhappy people with CM's RMA process

Hey guys,

This is my first experience with CM's PSUs and probably my last. a started a RMA process after the unexpected failure of my V1000 PSU and after reading about CM's RMA horrors i got worried. CM received my PSU and an email indicating its recipient was sent to me but it has been exactly 10 days since their last update and i was unable to communicate with them regarding it. now i see an update stating "Action Done" on my RMA page but i don't know what that means. can anyone explain it please?

Any help is appreciate it.

Cheers!

Edited by Ghost_Leader07

Mohd Noh    29

HI

Welcome to CM forum.

Can you pm me your ticket number?  

Thanks 

LABU163    0

Im in the same boat . i been waiting for a month for my replacement to ship and no answer from cm .. horrible RMA proccess i would not buy again from them 

Travis    0

I have had a CS ticket in for a failed 1200w PSU for 19 days with no response at all.. I have followed the process for a warranty issue through CM convoluted customer support system and don't even get the decency of a response email. Ticket # 00115782

Mohd Noh    29
2 hours ago, Travis said:

I have had a CS ticket in for a failed 1200w PSU for 19 days with no response at all.. I have followed the process for a warranty issue through CM convoluted customer support system and don't even get the decency of a response email. Ticket # 00115782

Hello

Buy me sometimes ya + i will forward this issue to the related team .... 

George Rezk    0

I'm also having issues. I can't seem to register the product, and no one is responding to my ticket. I'm feeling a little worried since I invested so heavily in cooler master for my latest build. Hopefully someone from cooler master responds soon, my ticket is 00131877