Sam Williams

"Included Parts" not included

I just opened my MasterCase Pro 5, and noticed that it didn't have any package of screws in it. I checked the manual, and it specified 15 different parts (screws, cable ties, a fan cage, etc) which should be included, all of which were missing. I tried to request a support ticket, but was given a notification that said "bad value for restricted picklist field: Missing parts-Screws".

Mohd Noh    29
On 1/5/2018 at 3:53 AM, Sam Williams said:

I just opened my MasterCase Pro 5, and noticed that it didn't have any package of screws in it. I checked the manual, and it specified 15 different parts (screws, cable ties, a fan cage, etc) which should be included, all of which were missing. I tried to request a support ticket, but was given a notification that said "bad value for restricted picklist field: Missing parts-Screws".

Hello

Can you try again ?

On 2/14/2018 at 9:22 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Hello

Can you try again ?

I have, both back in January and now. It still says "bad value for restricted picklist field: Missing parts-Screws".

Mohd Noh    29
6 hours ago, Sam Williams said:

I have, both back in January and now. It still says "bad value for restricted picklist field: Missing parts-Screws".

Hello

Can you print screen the error ?

Ryan    0

Same problem, same error on the RMA screen.  Has this been remedied for you yet?

Mohd Noh    29

Hello Guys 

Can you guys help me to print screen > what kind error you guys have ? Please ....