Hello friends from Cooler Master and Happy New year.

Recently i builded my gaming rig but had to use some old items due to low budget, now its my time to fix the last few colors and items in my build to make it fully perfect.

My current Build Rig is this:

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8ghz

Cpu cooler stock

Asus Strix B350-f Gaming mobo

ddr4 2x4gb 2800mhz HyperX Fury

MSI gtx1060 6gb Gaming X

250gb SSD Samsung evo

600gb Sata 7.200 RPM

Thermaltake overseer white edition full tower case

Thermaltake TR2 700w PSU

So let me go straight to the point.

I felt in love with these items from cooler master and they are already in my basket from a greek shop. (im Greek :) ) i have to check for compatibility first and or any ideas from you very please.

I want these:

CoolerMaster H500P (the best case i have ever seen so far) it is made for me and my eyes :)

CoolerMaster MasterAir MA610P to replace the stock cooler from Ryzen. (and if possible to push the oc a little bit higher) will it be possible?

2 pieces of these fans to place them on top as exhaust Cooler Master MasterFan MF200R RGB

and 1 piece of Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance RGB to replace the black rear thats default on H500P for more color and style.

With these items my gaming Rig will just go beyond this world in terms of look , style and uniqueness :)

So please im here to do a couple questions regarding this build:

1. Are all the cables long enough to reach my mobo and also in combination of the included 3-1 rgb splitter that comes with the case?

( do i need any extra cables to fit everything properly or its going to work like this? )

2. Can i possibly use a VGA riser to place my card verticaly with this CPU Cooler? *MA610P*  if Not im still fine and happy with it.

3. I will be using the included 3-1 rgb splitter to connect the 3 pieces of Cooler Master MasterFan MF200R RGB the 2 front and 1 top or the 2 top and 1 front into one out of the two RGB Headers thats available on my mobo, and the other one left over straight to the other RGB header.

are the cables length enough for that? same as 1st question plz. because the 2 MasterFans are in front and the other 2 on top. there will be any trouble combining all the 4 pieces of MasterFans 200m from the front and top into my mobos RGB headers?

*The rear Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance i will just use the button on its back for auto color. not gona connect it to any RGB header.

4. What do you think about this build? for me it will transform the overall look and im going to love it very much. i was waiting for a long time to see a good case like the H500P.

5. Maybe any sort of suggestions? Did i missed something? Are the items that i plan to buy and rebuild gona work flawless in my Rig and with my hardware?

Thanks in advance and for reading my post, forgive me for my not so good english (i come from Greece).

I wait forward for your honest reply and your opinion about what i plan to buy and build.

p.s i also have 2 pieces of blue cold cathode lights, i will see where gona place them inside the case when i will finish building it.