Dave

Un-resolved Case

Recommended Posts

Dave    0

Hi,

 

I opened ticket number 00113504 back on December 16th and have not received a response, could someone please get back to me?

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    29

Hi Dave ,

Sorry late reply ,

Just for your info , forwarded already your ticket . please patient and customer service will reply your ticket as soon as possible .

 

Sorry for inconvenience caused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dave    0

Hi Mohd Dzuid, thank you for your help, however, it seems I'm back to silence after just one reply.

 

I'm not sure what the deal is with the customer service here, it's been well over a month since I've posted my ticket and I've only received one response, Now, it's been weeks again with no reply again.

 

Can you please give me an email address where I can contact someone that will actually help? I've been patient far beyond any reasonable expectation and would really like to get this resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    29
On 1/25/2018 at 1:06 AM, Dave said:

Hi Mohd Dzuid, thank you for your help, however, it seems I'm back to silence after just one reply.

 

I'm not sure what the deal is with the customer service here, it's been well over a month since I've posted my ticket and I've only received one response, Now, it's been weeks again with no reply again.

 

Can you please give me an email address where I can contact someone that will actually help? I've been patient far beyond any reasonable expectation and would really like to get this resolved.

Hello Dave .

Sorry for all of this and i will forward again this issue  on next Monday .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dave    0
On 1/26/2018 at 2:00 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Hello Dave .

Sorry for all of this and i will forward again this issue  on next Monday .

 

It has not been over a month since I have heard anything from your support and had to deal with this defective cooler. I do not wish to deal with the so-called "support" on this site anymore, can you please provide me a different support contact as well as the contact for your Office of the President? 

 

It has been almost 3 months since I first opened this ticket, I would very much like to speak with your Office of the President regarding the calibre of support provided on this site for their products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mohd Noh    29
15 hours ago, Dave said:

 

It has not been over a month since I have heard anything from your support and had to deal with this defective cooler. I do not wish to deal with the so-called "support" on this site anymore, can you please provide me a different support contact as well as the contact for your Office of the President? 

 

It has been almost 3 months since I first opened this ticket, I would very much like to speak with your Office of the President regarding the calibre of support provided on this site for their products.

Sorry for all of this

For your info : we already forwarded your ticket

Will update to you if i get any info .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dave    0
On 3/9/2018 at 2:30 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Sorry for all of this

For your info : we already forwarded your ticket

Will update to you if i get any info .

 

I just went to check my support ticket and it's been deleted... what kind of support is this?

 

I would like to speak with your Office of the President, please.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now