TheTunnel

Fans + LEDs will not work

TheTunnel    0

My case fans molex do not fit my mobo. The LEDs will not work. I have been dealing with this for a month now. I have submitted a ticket and received ZERO reply. I spent 300 on a case the doesn't work right. 

ASUS Z-270 SLI motherboard 

water8witch    0

I have a similar problem. The HD fan controller cables work fine but the GPU fan and Top fan cables do not work. Verifed the problem with the HD fans DEAD. Just submitted a ticket. Also the fan controller connectors will not work with Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 fans. Make all kinds of rattling noise too. I heard there was a upgrade to the control panels.

water8witch    0

I have put in 3 request for the same problems with the GPU and Top fan cables. With no response. Even called them 3 times and left my information to have tech support to call me back but nothing. I heard there was a upgrade too but Cooler Master will not respond. How do you get a hold of them. Paid all this money and even their own fans outside of the ones with the case don't work.

Greetings all,

I just purchased the C700P case. The RGB  on the fans worked for about 2 minutes then went out and never came back on. The fan themselves are working just no RGB and like the other Gentleman said for 300.00 we deserve better. Amazon is sending me a new case this Tuesday because after reading the comments concerning poor customer service I rather depend on amazon.

"At Cooler Master, customer satisfaction is our number one goal."  

Yeah, right.  Like the rest of you, I spent $300+ on a new CM Cosmos case only to have a problem with the front panel header.  I've had the same experience the rest of you seem to have had - which is basically silence on Support end.  They need to put my money where their mouth is and address Support issues in a timely manner.

• Upvote 1