Sign in to follow this  
AlexChua

RGB 1 fan color different from other 3 fans

AlexChua    0

Hi,

Last week I bought a single pack of Masterfan Pro 120 Air Balance RGB, and I liked what I saw.

So today, I bought the 3-in-1 Masterfan Pro 120 pack that comes with a RGB controller, to make a total of 4 RGB fans.

After I fixed everything correctly and installed the coolermaster software, I started to use the software to control the colors.

Then I realised that out of 4 fans, there is always this one (Fan 3) that is always different from the rest of the other 3 fans.

The mode and tempo was okay, its just the colour is always wrong.

Can you please advise how can I fix this? Thanks.

Alex

AlexChua    0

May I add that this problematic fan does not have "BLUE" color.

I tried to use the software to change it to blue, but no matter what color i try, the fan just does not turn blue once.

Ryan Bass    0

I'm having the same issue. Purchased a 3pk of RGB 120mm fans with a controller. One of the fans has red and green reversed.

Reddorki    0
On 7/10/2018 at 11:59 PM, Ryan Bass said:

I'm having the same issue. Purchased a 3pk of RGB 120mm fans with a controller. One of the fans has red and green reversed.

Is that "faulty" fan connected correctly aka arrows matching at the connections. Wrongly connecting might not only damage the leds, but it might work but with the colors in reversed order (BGR instead of RGB).