Paul

Macro execution speed

Paul    0

I just received my new Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S and have been testing the macro functionality.

The functionality in it selv suits my needs, but the execution speed is way to slow! As far as I can see it executes in the same speed as I recorded it (?). But I want to execute it as fast as possible.

Scenario:

I want to clean a 2000 lines space delimiter text file, so I start recording, record what I want to do on one line.

Then I want to execute it for all 2000 lines in the file. As it executes in the same speed as I recorded for one line, it will take too long time to execute for the 2000 lines, so I want it to execute immediately without any dealy between each key stroke.

How can I achieve this?

This is currently not possible and a much requested feature CM seem to have fixed with the new K750. I sincerely hope they plan on supporting their older products as well, as otherwise this will be my last CM product (also hope other people chime in as well as voting with your wallet seems to be the only way to get companies to do anything).