Derekboy2000

Pro L RGB Fusion

good evening,

I'm fairly new at this forum but okey,

I saw on the gigabyte website which was about RGB Fusion ready(https://www.gigabyte.com/mb/rgb/ready). And i saw the Masterkeys Pro L and the Mastermouse Pro L. Now I'm wondering, what's RGB Fusion about the Mastermouse and the Masterkeys. I can't find my keyboard in the RGB Fusion software. And neither can I find something new in the Masterkeys software.

So is this comming in an update? Or do I have to look harder?

Mohd Noh    28
20 minutes ago, Derekboy2000 said:

does someone know something about this? its been only 2 months. and not a single response

Hi Derek ,

I will talk about this to someone at HQ and update to you once i get any info from HQ team

blaze    0

any follow up regarding this info?im planning to buy masterkeys pro and would like to confirm first if it can really be snyced with rgb fusion of gigabyte,as stated in their website.

Mohd Noh    28

Hello Guys

Updated i just got info

It should be automatically detected in the RGB Fusion software. Which model keyboard do you guys have? ( Can pm me the S/Number for me )

However i will double check with them again . Will back once i get fully detail from them .

Mohd Noh    28

Hello

Updated Again :)

Yes, those models keyboard and mouse as you guys mentioned above are confirmed compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion and MSI Mystic Light. (Asus Aura in progress).

Hope this can help

** Please take note that before purchase any Keyboard ( RGB ) or Mouse ( RGB ) i would like suggest you guys touching our customer services for more details .

Posted (edited)
On 13-3-2018 at 1:17 AM, Mohd Noh said:

Hello Guys

Updated i just got info

It should be automatically detected in the RGB Fusion software. Which model keyboard do you guys have? ( Can pm me the S/Number for me )

However i will double check with them again . Will back once i get fully detail from them .

awesome, but neither rgb fusion and Aorus graphics engine can change the leds of the mouse or keyboard. rgb fusion is having an update right now.

both the mouse and keyboard are visible and changeble in the RGB fusion software. after the last update(b18.0308.1) but only color cycle and static work. others will freeze my keyboard and even my mouse :/ 

i would love to see something like temperatures(combined with multilayer). since we have cpu load in the CM software. so why not more?

Edited by Derekboy2000

Mohd Noh    28

Hello

Buy me some times i will ask someone regarding this part .

Hopefully i can great info from them .