jkm

240 fan bearing noise

jkm    0

Hi,

sorry if this topic is already covered but I have some weird rattling noise coming out of at least one of the coolers that came with this cooler. I'm pretty sure this thing is meant to be silent and not annoyingly loud? The noise only appears on some RPM's.

What are my options? I do not want to send in the unit so are there some better fans out there that fit and you guys recommend?

I bought this for my new Ryzen build and it indeed keeps the CPU cool even with OC'd to the max so for that part I'm certainly happy.

Cheers,

J

I have exactly the same issue as you.  I bought this for a Ryzen 7 chip.  Works great, but one fan has a consistent rattle that is annoying me really bad.

I'm trying to find out if I can get a replacement for that one fan via coolermaster.

- C

geno    0

I have the lite and the fans are really bad also plus missing a pump screw. Contacted CM via email and forum with no reply yet. This is my second cooler (first was the 212 evo) then this masertliquid 240 light. I figured with the reliability of my 212 evo, I would have the same quality with the liquid cooler. I am now thinking I should have gone with the Corsair cooler instead.

Mohd Noh    179

Hello Guys ,

If you all found that noise coming from the Fans , please touch our customer services for replacement .

geno    0
On 1/8/2018 at 7:44 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Hello Guys ,

If you all found that noise coming from the Fans , please touch our customer services for replacement .

How long does it usually take? 

Mohd Dzuld    8
2 hours ago, geno said:

How long does it usually take? 

You mean is replacement? 

geno    0
18 hours ago, Mohd Dzuld said:

You mean is replacement? 

Yes replacement.I don't mean to be rude or anything, but there isn't much communication with coolermaster support.

Mohd Dzuld    8
5 hours ago, geno said:

Yes replacement.I don't mean to be rude or anything, but there isn't much communication with coolermaster support.

Well where you from?  What I can say is depend on the situation.  But I will talk with HQ Team.

geno    0
4 hours ago, Mohd Dzuld said:

Well where you from?  What I can say is depend on the situation.  But I will talk with HQ Team.

The USA. And thanks.