zombieshy guy81

Weird Trickling noise

Hi, so i have a master liquid 240 (not the lite version it wouldn't let me use the Mater Liquid forum) and i just put my PC back together after having to do some motherboard maintenance i put my cooler back on and when i first turned on my PC i heard this trickling noise coming from the block/pump area and it hasn't gone away its really concerning too. So what should i do? Should i just RMA it?

Mohd Noh    29

Hi there :)

Correct me , mean you ML 240 before you doing maintenance all in good condition , no noise right ? but after you done doing maintenance your ML 240 having this noise right ?

Did you try to reinstall again ? can you share some picture and record the noise ?

Yes there was no noise before doing maintenance but after it was making the noise i did not try to re-install the rad i just simply put the block back on. Since i have uploaded this post though the noise has stopped as far as i could tell i was only hearing the noise when the side panel was off but since i have put the side panel back on i haven't heard it so i think it may have been a bubble or something that got out or for some reason the pump was getting filled back up with water.

Sunday Morning    177
33 minutes ago, zombieshy guy81 said:

Yes there was no noise before doing maintenance but after it was making the noise i did not try to re-install the rad i just simply put the block back on. Since i have uploaded this post though the noise has stopped as far as i could tell i was only hearing the noise when the side panel was off but since i have put the side panel back on i haven't heard it so i think it may have been a bubble or something that got out or for some reason the pump was getting filled back up with water.

Great but if you still facing same issue , please touch customer services for the next step .