Crazy49er

CM Vertical GPU Mount

Crazy49er    0

Hi, I'm new to the forums here. I just purchased a CM Maker 5 case the other day for building a new system. I've seen multiple videos and images of the CM Vertical Graphics Card Holder and I would like to procure one but everywhere I look it seems it be Out of Stock or Unavailable? I'm curious if anyone knows if this product is discontinued or just low supply and high demand? I do see that part number MCA-U000R-KFVK00  shows as being "Expected Release 29 Nov 2017" listed on the EU store. Does this mean that part MCA-U000R-KFVB00 which is out of stock is simply being replaced with one that has a riser cable?

I guess I have 2 questions.

1.) Has anyone had any luck finding one for sale in the US and where.

2.) If the Vertical GPU Holder will become available on the 29th in the US store as well? 

Edited by Crazy49er

Mohd Dzuld    1

HI There :)

6 hours ago, Crazy49er said:

Has anyone had any luck finding one for sale in the US and where.

Yes at HQ store : Vertical Graphics Card Holder with Riser Card :)

6 hours ago, Crazy49er said:

If the Vertical GPU Holder will become available on the 29th in the US store as well? 

This part , no idea when ETA but you can contact customer services via ticket and they will assist you .

Ethan    0

I'm in the same boat, I'm really wanting to get this, but nobody has it. Can't find it on the egg, or Amazon or anywhere even on CM USA site. Anybody have a clue when it'll be in stock, or when the factory will send them out. My upgrade / watercooling touches are on hold till I can get my GPU mounted vertically. Release them soon :)

Crazy49er    0
6 hours ago, Ethan said:

I'm in the same boat, I'm really wanting to get this, but nobody has it. Can't find it on the egg, or Amazon or anywhere even on CM USA site. Anybody have a clue when it'll be in stock, or when the factory will send them out. My upgrade / watercooling touches are on hold till I can get my GPU mounted vertically. Release them soon :)

I submitted a ticket and the support personnel said it could be back in stock by early December.