Robert

Keyboard Not working fully

Robert    0

love the keyboard and mouse but im having problems with some keys not working as follows

Numpad  = the minus key on the numpad will not work at all but in games it auto spams the numpad - num key

my game maps that key to zoom out... unplayable with this keyboard continuously zooming in and out  GAME ARMA 3
Numpad = minus key doesnt work either way light on or off i can smash that button all day long seems like a wire is not connected !

numlock = pressing numlock  shows its on on the keyboard lights up white  but can still press buttons when activated EG 946516546849841656 "LIGHT ON " 
numlock = pressing numlock  to turn light off on keyboard "moves my cursor all over the place in this text file" looks like its to do something with the arrow keys on the numpad move cursor "Up,Down,left,Right" Numlock light is off !

left Shift + t = hold left shift press "t" i get small "t" all the time

Right Shift + T = works fine

lights and everything working fine 
1X and 8x work fine

mouse has no problems at all i can change colors all that jazz
i just want a working keyboard as of right now i go back to microsoft gay keyboard  no problems at all no zoom issues
if you need more info im willing to give you more... pictures, videos , Serial number off the back of the keyboard .. my receipt

sorry about my English or the way i explained it

Mohd Dzuld    1

Hi Robert 

Sorry overlooked your post

i will share this to someone who can help you .

Will update to you as soon as possible .

Updated : Talk with HQ team they mentioned me , you have return to retailer or contact support