Muhammed Ismail

ML240L RGB Not working

BJ Elliott    0
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:36 AM, iain b said:

EDIT: This may sound stupid, but make sure it's actually plugged in. I fiddled with the RGB splitter extension and it wasn't actually plugged into the pins. the Pins were stuck between the outer housing of the cable plug and the inner housing where the female connections are. The lights finally lit up when I got it plugged in properly. What a pain.

I don't know who you are, where you live, or what you do...but you are a mf'ing rock star!  Everything was working fine with AsusAura and my ML240L until I had to disconnect it from the header while I switched video cards.  Then I couldn't get the LEDs to come back on.  I tried using the supplied RGB controller with Molex power and everything worked.  So I thought I had fried the RGB header!  I read your post and went back to check.  Sure enough, the pins from the RGB header were in between the outer housing of the cable plug and the actual female connectors.  You completely saved me from returning a perfectly good motherboard and hours of work.  THANK YOU!