Sign in to follow this  
aliyavuz61

i7 7700k not overclocked 90 C heat is that normal?

aliyavuz61    0

image.thumb.png.600b9a9ff43d9800b6d27c3420ed5ddf.png

hi all

i need help about this topic. i have cooler master seidon 240 liquid cooler on my pc. when i run benchmark, i see 80-90 C temperatures on my pc. my pc isnt overclocked or sth. is that normal? 

Mohd Noh    179

Hi ,that is not normal man , did you try to reinstall and see how the result ?

aliyavuz61    0

Thx for reply..

Yes i reinstalled it because high temperatures.At first i thought it was about thermal paste problem. But result is same again .. benchmark programs makes it 80-90 C .. l have seen 94 C even without any overclock. in games it works about 70-80 .. i cant understand where the problem is indeed. Fanspeed reaches 2k rpm. Pump is always around 2.3k rpm. One of fan is noisy a bit, the other is fine. I checked fan connections with motherboard. They are normal placed. Idk what to do, im curious about if my cpu get dmg in time.

Mohd Noh    179

May I know where you allocate that cooler?  and board you have?  Did you trying monitor your temp with others software?  Like in this link : 

aliyavuz61    0

My pc specs i7 i7700k not using oc. Gtx1070, kingstone hyperx 2x8 ram, msi z270 gaming m5 motherboard, seagate 1tb hdd, samsung evo 250gb ssd, zalman neo11 700w case. 

Im using aida64 stability or intel xtu bencmark ... msi command centre too. Cooler fan is at the top of case.

20171017_152301.jpg

Mohd Noh    179
9 hours ago, aliyavuz61 said:

My pc specs i7 i7700k not using oc. Gtx1070, kingstone hyperx 2x8 ram, msi z270 gaming m5 motherboard, seagate 1tb hdd, samsung evo 250gb ssd, zalman neo11 700w case. 

Im using aida64 stability or intel xtu bencmark ... msi command centre too. Cooler fan is at the top of case.

20171017_152301.jpg

thanks , nah did you try re-position you radiator ? like pic attached below , 

and try read these link

1 , How to determine if the pump is functioning on your liquid cooler

2, Liquid Cooling: Where do I connect the Fans and Pump?

and try run in full speed .

if still facing same issue , i would like suggest you to contact customer services , probably your cooling is defective .

qqqq.jpg.a9f2d9f4a4818cdd9f024f005a469528.jpg

aliyavuz61    0

here is my result of 16 min stress test..can u  pls check it and tell me if there is something wrong

stabilitytest6.png

stabilitytest4.png

Edited by aliyavuz61

knud    124

Which thermal grease are you using? And how much?

aliyavuz61    0

thx for reply

first, i tried original thermal paste..

when i saw this high temperatures, i bought coolermaster mastergel maker. 11 W/m.k thermal conductivity it sasys :D

i didnt use it much.. only small piece on cpu ( i mean i didnt paint whole cpu back with paste)

mastergel.jpg

Edited by aliyavuz61