Crazy49er    0
3 hours ago, Amaskedman said:

Can you post the part number or link to the bracket?

The C700P should have came with a vert gpu slot cut out, its $300. If the thermal take 70TG and Lian Li Alpha 550 both have them and they are under $200.......

MCA-U000R-KFVB00

MCA-U000R-KFVK00 (with riser cable)

MCA-U000M-KFVB00-A4 (Maker made alternative, Also out of stock)

It would have been nice. Even the H500P comes w/ the vertical mount built in. :( But I'd be happy if I could even BUY the adapter. I can only find it on the EU or JP site. And I'm not paying customs and shipping to have it shipped here. 

Crazy49er    0
4 hours ago, Jonathan Mellette said:

It would have been nice. Even the H500P comes w/ the vertical mount built in. :( But I'd be happy if I could even BUY the adapter. I can only find it on the EU or JP site. And I'm not paying customs and shipping to have it shipped here. 

Finding an easy to install adapter right now is limited. CM Support told me they hope to have more in by early December. But Someone else mentioned January. Needless to say I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. There are other alternatives, you can create a spot by cutting a hole in the case and use a bolt in mount. I find this rather crude looking though. I've started looking on Thingiverse and if you know someone with a 3d printer there are printable options. I've not been very happy with any of them and I'd prefer a cleaner metal look. I'm just going to wait till Cooler Master makes them available again... as you said, not paying $40 extra to have it shipped internationally.