Hi,

Does the CoolerMaster Vertical GPU Bracket fit in the C700P without case modification?  If not, has anyone done a vertical GPU mount in his or her build yet? Looking for ideas if the CM product doesn't work.

Thanks!

knud    123

Yes, it will fit, without any modifications required.

knud, do you work for CoolerMaster? I called US Support and they said it would't work since the C700P isn't it the Maker line of cases. But the rep seemed very unsure. I'd be willing to order it to try if I could figure out where to buy the kit w/ the riser cable. NewEgg is out of stock, I can't find it on the CoolerMaster website, and no other store seems to even carry it -- in stock or not. Any help on where do find one?

Thanks.

Mohd Noh    179
12 hours ago, Jonathan Mellette said:

knud, do you work for CoolerMaster? I called US Support and they said it would't work since the C700P isn't it the Maker line of cases. But the rep seemed very unsure. I'd be willing to order it to try if I could figure out where to buy the kit w/ the riser cable. NewEgg is out of stock, I can't find it on the CoolerMaster website, and no other store seems to even carry it -- in stock or not. Any help on where do find one?

Thanks.

Hi Jonathan ,

Just for your information :)

Only Cooler Master staff can be Moderator or Admin in this forum .

Thank you! That's good to know. I only asked since he said it would work, and CoolerMaster tech support said it wouldn't. After having seen it installed in a few YT videos, I'm convinced it will. Now the only question is, WHERE CAN I BUY IT? Only CoolMaster online store I can get to is EU (and I'm in the States).

Well, never mind about the store -- I can get on the US store now. But I can't find the combo kit that comes w/ the riser. Is that not available yet? 

Mohd Dzuld    1
On 11/5/2017 at 8:22 AM, Jonathan Mellette said:

Well, never mind about the store -- I can get on the US store now. But I can't find the combo kit that comes w/ the riser. Is that not available yet? 

Bro try touching customer services via ticket , maybe they have solution regarding this issue

knud    123

I don't see it listed (anymore) on the CM store. But normally NewEgg is the one that gets stock of this item.

(and it should be the combo kit, bracket + cable).

As for the IO panel question: Are you either refering to the motherboard IO panel, or the expansion slots? If the latter, you can remove all the pci-e brackets (you need to remove 7 of them).

And yes, I work for CM :)

Amaskedman    0

Can you post the part number or link to the bracket?

The C700P should have came with a vert gpu slot cut out, its $300. If the thermal take 70TG and Lian Li Alpha 550 both have them and they are under $200.......