Adam Curpier

Cooler Master RGB Fans and Arorus X370 Gaming 5 Mobo, Help!

First post:).  So I just finished a Ryzen 7 Build, using the Gigabyte Arorus X370 Gaming 5 board, latest bios too.   I'm using the Ryzen Wraith Cooler, and that is plugged into the LED Header 1.  It works fine, I can adjust the LED colors through the Gigabyte Fusion Software that runs on Win 10.

I just added 2 Cooler Master RGB fans to the case.  I am using the 1 to 3 cable (that also has connections to spin the fans).  I have attached the cable to my LED Header 2 on the mobo, but I am NOT getting any lighting ... the fans spin, but no lights.  I have tested the LED Header 1, also no lighting.  I can't quite figure out what I am doing wrong.  Help me please!

I did recall reading that my mobo is on the list of compatible ones too.

-Adam

Mohd Dzuld    1
13 minutes ago, Adam Curpier said:

Bump, any help??

Hi Adam ,

Please contact Customer Services they will assist you to solve this problem or track them via live chat .

On 10/20/2017 at 9:27 PM, Adam Curpier said:

First post:).  So I just finished a Ryzen 7 Build, using the Gigabyte Arorus X370 Gaming 5 board, latest bios too.   I'm using the Ryzen Wraith Cooler, and that is plugged into the LED Header 1.  It works fine, I can adjust the LED colors through the Gigabyte Fusion Software that runs on Win 10.

I just added 2 Cooler Master RGB fans to the case.  I am using the 1 to 3 cable (that also has connections to spin the fans).  I have attached the cable to my LED Header 2 on the mobo, but I am NOT getting any lighting ... the fans spin, but no lights.  I have tested the LED Header 1, also no lighting.  I can't quite figure out what I am doing wrong.  Help me please!

I did recall reading that my mobo is on the list of compatible ones too.

-Adam

The 1 to 3 RGB cable doesn't have connections for fans.  It's just for RGB.