Jonathan    8

Hey Guys!

Got another incoming project in partner with EVGA, CoolerMaster, Zadak511 and Thermaltake! CoolerMaster was generous enough to throw in one of their most gorgeous computer case, the MasterCase Maker 5T! And I will be calling this project "OverDrive". 

aGVsiowl.jpg

lk3ehWcl.jpg

pJBnBB6l.jpg

LroHHRCl.jpg

HvOfUhIl.jpg

This is one of the things that I love about this piece of gorgeousness, the top handle. 

t9aoTool.jpg

dKbiInAl.jpg

ZYJeDGrl.jpg

And here's a few more photos of this gorgeousness.

O9zq5nPl.jpg

8xqci0ol.jpg

oDso05vl.jpg

o2CS57al.jpg

yeIi3VHl.jpg

tVktI8fl.jpg

mfe0PBnl.jpg

F4f6HDKl.jpg

U8WAwozl.jpg

EVGA showed their awesomeness again with their support by sending in some of their awesome hardware!

TXxPQkTl.jpg

rozkHO0l.jpg

q93E1yVl.jpg

Aur535xl.jpg

CUmPsWcl.jpg

QuPficzl.jpg

PN2C5eSl.jpg

g3dX73Yl.jpg

sIjk54sl.jpg

ZBeylbhl.jpg

2sOG5ERl.jpg

JQd5Qmql.jpg

bMPh9TTl.jpg

HtwmMOel.jpg

I'll be using some of Thermaltake's newest fittings, the Pacific M-Pro fittings.

vbHNK4Kl.jpg

jzwW1Cil.jpg

And here's their new Digital Temperature Sensor/Indicator fitting.

uzcwwaJl.jpg

cZDAb7Zl.jpg

sW3AkJLl.jpg

And here is the second reason why I am soooooo pumped with this project. I will be using a pair of bad-:) looking RAM from ZADAK511. Shield RGB DDR4 16gb RAM! These looks awesome out of the box! Well, the unboxing of it was a puzzle but yet one of the most amazing unboxing I have ever experienced.

Or3OBLOl.jpg

eMGKD8al.jpg

aNNZzr5l.jpg

hGIcFYIl.jpg

When I opened the box up, I was surprised that there were some compartments/dividers. I'm like, "wuuuuuuuut is this??" So I started pulling them out and then, well, see for yourself.

Lvz9AtDl.jpg

OK8IPmOl.jpg

The thing came with patches, a lanyard, some gloves and a SSD!

5QF5HMal.jpg

hzolJGRl.jpg

In case you were wondering "I thought it was supposed to be DDR4 RAM?", well, that's exactly what came into my head when I opened it up. Remember what I said above that the unboxing experience of this was a puzzle? The DDR4 RAM were carefully hidden on top. There was a piece of cardboard that you need to pull aaaaaaaand...

sonav8Cl.jpg

GdZ7yYql.jpg

9bK41bIl.jpg

bIkWg2Dl.jpg

GjsJWLLl.jpg

7cEC9QDl.jpg

GuJ3JgPl.jpg

LXpO8sTl.jpg

ZWxiQWcl.jpg

p0p4on4l.jpg

Don't they look amazing? So after pulling all those out, I thought that was everything, buuuuuuuut! I accidentally pulled the piece of box where the RAMs where sitting, and what I found was just amazing. It came with Google VR Cardboard! 

J2J3vE6l.jpg

q9MSIZAl.jpg

After discovering the VR cardboard, I have spent probably 20 more minutes trying to see if there are more hidden loots in that small box. But sadly, that was all. But still, the loots that came with the box really surprised me. 

Well, there's more photos to come but that's it for me for now. See you guys in the next update! Ciao!