Paul Bracco

A little P.O. about this case

Paul Bracco    0

Hi, I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get an answer about more HDD Cages they have a part number in the accessory for the case on the web site. The part number is MCA-C700R-KOCC00. But all they say if we have it, it will be in the CM store. 

The case is $300 bucks and I have no problem with the cost but to put just 2 HDD cage and a spot for 2 SDD and then not have the parts available is nuts. I have 5 hard drives sitting on my desk that I have to put into a caddy to get info off of them when I need it.

Can someone at Cooler Master please give me an answer. This is the 3rd Cosmos case I have purchased and they all had more the 4 drives spaces in them.

Thank You

Ramy Said    0

i also have the same issue here . planning to buy the case but i do not know what i will do with only two drive cages , as i need two more . i need one more for the 3rd HDD and another one to place the the reservoir/pump combo on it

hope someone reply and tell us when it will be available to purchase 

Jragonsoul    0

This is the first Cooler master case I have bought and it will certainly be the last. The quality control is horrible and if you need to mount it vertically and extra HDD mounts it's more like a 400 dollar case after shipping. I think I would have been happier with a caselabs case. When I tried to RMA I had to wait 2 and a half weeks for them to tell me to ship it back at my cost with no cross shipping options. If the accessories I needed to build it didn't take over a month to get here I would just send it back where I got it. Everything about this screams stay away.