Benjamin Foreman

Broken Power Button Switch CoolerMaster Haf X

Hey everyone,

My power button on the coolermaster haf x has broken. I switched the reset and power switches on the motherboard so i can currently turn on the pc using reset button. I have been looking for a replacement part to no avail. Can i get just any brand power switch? does it have to be cooler master? does it have to be specific to my tower? Thanks so much for the help

Mohd Noh    177
2 hours ago, Benjamin Foreman said:

Hey everyone,

My power button on the coolermaster haf x has broken. I switched the reset and power switches on the motherboard so i can currently turn on the pc using reset button. I have been looking for a replacement part to no avail. Can i get just any brand power switch? does it have to be cooler master? does it have to be specific to my tower? Thanks so much for the help

Hi Benjamin ,

Try look this : HAF X for EU and US/CN try check this : PARTS If not in the listed please contact customer by request support ticket .

Mohd Noh    177
13 minutes ago, Benjamin Foreman said:

Thank you for responding. What do I need to buy? and does it need to be for the Haf x or can it be just any part?

If you concerned about this please get customer services by request support ticket + you tell them what or which one part you really needed :)