Malcolm Melbourne

Hyper 212 EVO questions

Hello! I'm a bit new to the community and to Cool Master. So if this is the wrong section for this type of post than my apologies.

I recently purchased the Cool Master Hyper 212 EVO. And, I was trying to set it up I bent the metal fins and I tried to fix it and noticed that there was a dent in the copper piping (I believe it's called the heat pipe?). The dent does not look like a puncture but I do not want to continue until I knew it was safe to use. The image that I provided below shows both the bent metal fins and the dent on the copper piping.

6sBJE0M.thumb.jpg.cc36468dca1bb966c248b5458d8a21f4.jpg

The second question that I have is will the Hyper 212 EVO cool the Intel i7 7700K 1151 properly? 

Mohd Dzuld    1
On 10/7/2017 at 1:50 AM, Malcolm Melbourne said:

The second question that I have is will the Hyper 212 EVO cool the Intel i7 7700K 1151 properly? 

Welcome to CM forum .

HI Malcolm :)

You can refer this thread : i7 7700k temps with 212 evo

On 10/7/2017 at 1:50 AM, Malcolm Melbourne said:

I recently purchased the Cool Master Hyper 212 EVO. And, I was trying to set it up I bent the metal fins and I tried to fix it and noticed that there was a dent in the copper piping (I believe it's called the heat pipe?). The dent does not look like a puncture but I do not want to continue until I knew it was safe to use. The image that I provided below shows both the bent metal fins and the dent on the copper piping.

Regarding this , if you concerned with this i love you contact customer services ( by request ticket support in my signature below ) and they will give you more detail