Milorad Milicevic

CoolerMaster Storm Sniper Case

Hi,

I have Storm Sniper something like 7 years (i think I bought it in 2010 - I forgot). Never mind, great computer case I am very fond of it. I need to replace front panel PCB (2 usb ports are broken). I searched internet for some commercial sites in order to buy it, but couldn't find anything. I would appreciate any info if anybody knows where can be bought.

Thanks !!

Mohd Noh    177

Hi Milorad ,

You have great chassis man , my suggestion try contact customer services , maybe they have some solution for you ? :)

7 year olds if me i will moving to new chassis :)

Posted (edited)

Yes I know it is 'bit old' :-) but still looking just fine. (I am considering of buying acrylic transparent case also). Plenty of space (have big graphics card with 3 vents - no problem at all). No mayor damage beside these 2 usb ports, one locking knob on the top (when I installed water cooling) and had to change reset button few years back. Already 4 configs changed in this case. I have already contacted customer support and waiting for the answer. Thanks man !

Edited by Milorad Milicevic

Mohd Noh    177
5 hours ago, Milorad Milicevic said:

Yes I know it is 'bit old' :-) but still looking just fine. (I am considering of buying acrylic transparent case also). Plenty of space (have big graphics card with 3 vents - no problem at all). No mayor damage beside these 2 usb ports, one locking knob on the top (when I installed water cooling) and had to change reset button few years back. Already 4 configs changed in this case. I have already contacted customer support and waiting for the answer. Thanks man !

Np man and please patient , Customer services will reply your ticket :)

They replied very quickly but no luck. They don't have that part available anymore. Never mind, a guy from other forum contacted me, offering the same part as he no longer use the CM Storm Sniper case.