AUGUSTINE ANDLER

Cosmos c700p led not working

Sparkyus    0

I, i'm from Portugal, sorry if my english isn't good, i bought a cosmos C700p and i'm having issues myself, the controller from the case don't work properly, i already had 2 of them, same problem over and over again, gonna switch it a 3rd time, my fans are working, and case leds work just fine, but i can't control the fan speeds and case leds, i use a Asus X Formula, on fan control button the lights are on(white lights on top) in low and high configuration at same time,  on led control button it shows only on cycle, i can't change it, the first controler i had just burned, the second one, it seems good, but don't work either, please help, i think this one is damaged too, and it seems on the same place...

32116347_1876801465687526_8766134092015075328_n.thumb.jpg.72697680c102f34a8069d195b1dd80f4.jpg

Edited by Sparkyus

Joe ALVES    0

EXACTLY THE SAME
i bought my material this weekend, i mount everything during the weekend, everything is running exept ....

- The 3 fans ! 

- All The Leds& Strip (exept HDD led)

it seems the PCB is not poxer supplied ...

Please Help

Joe