Gunga Din

How do I request a replacement part for a defective one?

Gunga Din    0

I purchased a Masternotepal Maker, and got it home to find that one of the two-part bracket assemblies wasn't tensioning against the top surface of the unit. Apparently, whatever is in the plastic insert (there's a rubber surround as well) isn't functioning to push down on the small metal bits that contact the aluminum.

I initiated a ticket, took a careful photo from the 'net and used it to illustrate the problem. Customer Service got back to me after a few back-and-forth messages with this cryptic advice:

Please choose Large Anti-Slip Bracket

Thank you
CM USA Support

I replied and asked them how I was supposed to do that. I can find a link for "Check Part Request Status," but no ordering mechanism on the site to make the part request. So far, I haven't heard anything back. Can anyone help me?

Mohd Noh    177

Welcome man , 

May i know if you already register your own product ?

If so you should register it at here Register a Product after that you can submit an RMA if you found your unit is faulty or defective at here : Request Support Ticket 

You have to fill in which one is related to your problem.

If you still concerned please get an advice from customer services .

Gunga Din    0
4 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

Welcome man , 

May i know if you already register your own product ?

If so you should register it at here Register a Product after that you can submit an RMA if you found your unit is faulty or defective at here : Request Support Ticket 

You have to fill in which one is related to your problem.

If you still concerned please get an advice from customer services .

Well, there's no need for the expense of an RMA and a completely new cooler. All I need is one very small part. And the site allowed me to get a support ticket without product registration. Thanks for your quick response.

PS: The metal bits are actually there in the black plastic inserts. They just aren't under any tension in the one "bracket."

cm_mnpm_stops_bumpers_pshopped.jpg

Edited by Gunga Din

Mohd Noh    177
10 hours ago, Gunga Din said:

All I need is one very small part

So this one also need contact customer services , they will replace it  . please contact them .

Gunga Din    0
18 hours ago, Mohd Noh said:

So this one also need contact customer services , they will replace it  . please contact them .

Done and done. I got specific instructions about how to proceed. I'm just waiting on confirmation. Thanks for your help!

Mohd Noh    177
6 hours ago, Gunga Din said:

Done and done. I got specific instructions about how to proceed. I'm just waiting on confirmation. Thanks for your help!

Np man and please patient :)