Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Thorne

HAF 912 HDD Railing...

Ryan Thorne    0

So, I've been looking for these since I lost my rails/nails/etc... Somewhere while moving. I'm trying to install a new HDD, what would you do if you no longer own the rails to the HAF 912 cooler master case. Lol, I need like a mounting kit for my case. Nails, rails, or whatever... Can anyone sugguest any information, or assist me in to what I should consider doing to get a new HDD installed into my HAF 912 case? And the rails/advanced kits never been in-stock here in the US.

Edited by Ryan Thorne

Sunday Morning    177
3 hours ago, Ryan Thorne said:

So, I've been looking for these since I lost my rails/nails/etc... Somewhere while moving. I'm trying to install a new HDD, what would you do if you no longer own the rails to the HAF 912 cooler master case. Lol, I need like a mounting kit for my case. Nails, rails, or whatever... Can anyone sugguest any information, or assist me in to what I should consider doing to get a new HDD installed into my HAF 912 case? And the rails/advanced kits never been in-stock here in the US.

Hi Welcome to CM forum ,

Suggest you to contact customer services at here : Request Support Ticket and they will assist you .